Tuesday 29 May 2012

My Garden & Playground

Good Morning Bloggers,

Well I have been very busy over the past month since i have taken time off work. Last week I spent oodles of time organising my garden and play areas for Kiddies to start arriving again this week.

These are some of the projects I created.

Sonia xo


These are our gumboot planter pots. We have been collecting different coloured gumboots for some months now and finally this is our little gorgeous project.

                                     I love it!!!          What do you think????

This is our Beach Hut Play House!

Our sand pit.... A little more organised now & the children now know exactly where things go when pack up time comes.

Our Camping Kitchen Area.... The kids are in heaven. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely spot you have Thanks for dropping by my sadly neglected blog.Let me know when you have a FOLLOW button and I will follow you also you can connect your blog to Facebook :) Hope to be back here soon.

    ReplyDelete